- How long have you been scrapbooking ? one year
- How did you come about scrapbooking? I started out using planners and decorating and then project life and now scrapbooking.
- I prefer project life
- How long have you been blogging? Approx. 6 or 7 years
- I am currently getting involved in process videos
- I have two children name Avery and Suzanne
- My advice for newbies is “be honest, Be real”
- Digital/regular/ hybrid? regular scrapper
- Amber says she “loves the process of putting it together theraputic almost”
- I confided in her that latley (over a year) I seems to have lost the joy in my process — she agreed that she has had that happen to her as well and when it does she steps back and gives it a break. (in case you did not know i did that for 3 months no crafting )
- What is her new thing? Amber is trying to create her very own stamps!!! (cant wait to view them and use them)
- She is also into hand lettering and mixed media plus bible art
- Favorite artists are …. Stephanie Ackerman of Documented Faith and Heather Greenwood.
- How often does she craft? 1-2 days a week
- She as like Merri recommends getting her very own domain name —www.amberhorn.com
Special thank you to Amber Horn for the awesome interview !!!!